Author Topic: Faith & Moiramas - Love Reading (January 2014) Exchange  (Read 2326 times)

Moiramas

Faith & Moiramas - Love Reading (January 2014) Exchange
« on: January 17, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a wonderul New Year and happiness-filled holidays these past weeks! It's time to get back into the swing of things and keep those New Year resolutions... :)

Seeing as Valentines day is right around the corner, I thought we might get a head start in figuring out how to read a GT with love in mind this month. What we will do is layout a full GT (9x4, or 8x4+4, whatever your preference is), but instead of analyzing everything in detail, we will concentrate on the Consultant (man or woman card) and how it relates to the heart card, the opposite sex card, or some other card that seems relevant to the love reading.

I do not want to read the past or future, just learn how to read how the love connection works in the GT, using 1 to a maximum of 3 techniques (mirroring, knighting, houses, whatever). Pay particulr attention in describing the other persons' love partner (or potential partner, what their soul mate is like).

Sign-ups will be open until Jan 15

Readings are due by Jan 31

Feedback, I think we should do try to give comments well before Valentines, so perhaps by Feb 7 at the latest?

Random Integer Set Generator

You requested 2 sets with 3 unique random integers in each, taken from the [1,3] range. The integers in each set were not sorted.

Here are your sets:

3, 2, 1
3, 1, 2

Timestamp: 2014-01-16 23:59:26 UTC

Participants:

3 - Mr. L.
2 - Moiramas
1 - Druidess
3 - Maddy
1 - Ohjays
2 - Faith

Teams for this exchange are:

1) Druidess and Ohjays
2) Moiramass and Faith
3) Mr. L and Maddy

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:01:15 PM by Moiramas »

Moiramas

Re: Faith & Moiramas - Love Reading (January 2014) Exchange
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »
Hello Faith,nice to be pair with you ;)
I will be ready on next Thursday for this exchange,as i am little busy these days.

Πήρα και τα μέηλ :) thnks
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 04:05:44 PM by Moiramas »

Faith

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:06:22 AM »
Ok  :)

Moiramas

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »
Hello Faith,here is my try...with 9x4 spread...
Special thanks to Mr.Lenormand's guidance as is the first i try te 9x4 spread...

Roads,ring,stars,woman,fish,clover,bouquet,key,stork,
Cross,whip,letter,clouds,Book,scythe,mice,heart,house,
moon,snake,sun,rider,fox,ship,coffin,dog,child,
tower,man,garden,birds,mountain,anchor,bear,lilies,tree

There is distance between your card and the Man card,so i would say you aren't in a relationship curently,though Man card is in Woman house,so this could say that you already met-he is in your life in some way...

Man in Woman house:I would think,that he tends to have a excessive way of expressing feelings and passion...also another thought is that he is an admirer of Women!:)  physical characteristic, maybe he behaves little in a more light style,and in general he wears a jewellery(funky ring,or earing maybe)he is tall,fit,maybe sunburn hair color...also character characterestic-a devoted,and kind especially with women,likes to socializing..and in general in his envoronment he is among women...
I think is a good sign Man appeared in this House,gives an impression that you fit together.

Man mirrors Ring:an important trait of his personality is that he has serious intentions...he doesn't commit into a relationship just to play around...also when he is in a relationship he tend to get dependable...Ring in Clover house:he won't remain to the flirt part for long...he needs to invest into a more serious relationship.

Man knights Cross in Scythe House,Letter in Birds House and Rider in Roads House:
He is not sharing his feelings easily maybe...he just prefer to have a normal fun conversation than a confession of what he truly feels...he wants things to get on their road but in a more easy way...

Man mirror Lilies:the man i have been trying to describe above,is surely someone you already know..,someone you already had a relationship and maybe now is over;someone you have history with...plus the Tower next to him brings in mind that he is an ex,who is returning with the Stork...

The card that connects both Man and Woman is Birds in House of Sun:Excellent communication and lots of hours of talking...maybe you like his voice(his tone) ...
i would think that you will meet soon in a concert,or somewhere with music and other people maybe ;)

Heart in the House of Stork:you want to develop the situation,you don't like to remain in unstable condition,want to do the next step and get into a relationship...
Heart influenced by Key in House of Coffin:you seek for a spiritual connection with your partner,a soulmate...you believe that love can last for ever...
Stork in House of Bouquet:you seek for someone you can grow together,and to create a family
Child in the House of Letter:this man you have in your heart,maybe is someone you know from the time you were in school?teenage love?
Dog in the House of Book: you don't need only a lover in your life,you seek for a friend that will be and a lover
Coffin in the House of Ring and Mice in the House of Stars : although you seem to be a little disapointed by what already are happening in love matters now...or better say by what which arent happening in love field right now...seems that there is a hot and cold situation with him-no relationship but is there in your life and in your heart...there is emotional  pain and some issues you need to get over...
Bouquet in the House of Snake: this heart already belongs to someone-in your thoughts is the most handsome man...and you wish for a positive turn around in what is happening between you two.

I thought to mention the card
Whip which is in its own House:this shows a period of difficulty in communication,be careful of misunderstandings with him if there will be a contact,though it shows passion also :) ... But also a sort of repentance of previous events  so if you want this to continue have patience cause effort is surely needed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:45:19 AM by Moiramas »

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 11:48:27 PM »
Moiramas, nice Analysis! Let's see what Faith will say..! BTW, you have stork at two places?

Also, I have attached the picture of the cards for you in your post to make it easier read along. ;)

NOTE: Man and woman make what I call a "loop." It's not one of the tighter ones, but they share: Ring and Birds as joiner cards. In my opinion, Loops indicate there might be some type of relationship going on. That the man and woman might know each other and the joiner cards (ring and birds) are clues as to what the relationship is like. You hit on some of it with Birds in the house of the Sun. Good work! I think ring between him and her is an indication that there might be a relationship between them.

This loop is my method, though... and people may or may not like it. Take from it if you like it.

Looking forward to Faith's comments..! ;D

Regards,
Mr. Lenormand -- Learn Lenormand

Moiramas

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 05:44:07 AM »
Moiramas, nice Analysis! Let's see what Faith will say..!
well i did a try...and i look forward for any feedback from Faith
BTW, you have stork at two places?
Oups!that was a typing mistake the cards came up like the picture you have posted

Also, I have attached the picture of the cards for you in your post to make it easier read along. ;)
Thank you for editing the picture,i really don't know much about editing...although i did a try and i failed lol
NOTE: Man and woman make what I call a "loop." It's not one of the tighter ones, but they share: Ring and Birds as joiner cards. In my opinion, Loops indicate there might be some type of relationship going on. That the man and woman might know each other and the joiner cards (ring and birds) are clues as to what the relationship is like. You hit on some of it with Birds in the house of the Sun. Good work! I think ring between him and her is an indication that there might be a relationship between them.

This loop is my method, though... and people may or may not like it. Take from it if you like it.
I am not familiar with larger spreads,though your reading for Maddy was excellent guidance for me to start small steps of learning how to analysing cards properly...i actually was trying to adopt this method...though i need more practice,thank you for explaining more this method...and i think Faith will appreciate it too :) as the reading is about her

Looking forward to Faith's comments..! ;D
i also look forward for Faiths comment,and of course for my reading ;)

Faith

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 03:17:13 AM »
 :) hi Moiramas, this is your reading, this is my first, and yes I'm nervous...

Mice. Stork. Fish. Key. Whip. Clouds. Cross. Tower. Tree
Sun.  Snake.  Roads. Child. House. Heart. Ship. Star.  Scythe
Rider. Book. Ring. Mountain. Birds. Clover. Bouquet.  Coffin. Bear
Anchor. Moon. Woman. Letter. Dog. Garden. Fox. Lily. Man.

This man is in your future, someone that you will meet.
Man in the cross house could indicate man has had unhappiness in love, or it could be a destined love.
Man mirrors tree indicates that his health concerns him, he could have back problems.
Man also mirrors anchor, which would indicate a stable, hardworking, dependable, faithful man that wants a long term stable relationship.
Garden is one joiner card which can indicate that you will meet him somewhere in public, it can also mean that both of you enjoy flirting.
Letter, dog, garden, fox and lily are all joiner cards....
Letter, dog garden..news from a friend, possibly meeting them at a public place. With the fox maybe some work friends their will be tension and the lily could indicate having an affair with this man, it also describes him as a stable, successful, could be older or refined, and probably has very attractive eyes.
Man knights star..this man is successful.
Woman in lily house, you are family orientated, family is very important to you and them liking your partner is important.   Woman also mirrors fish, you are business minded, independent.
Woman also mirrors fox, smart woman.
Heart is in the house 15 bear.. Would indicate that love, which is coming to you, and he will take control, of the relationship being the dominant type, that wants to protect his love.
Man being in house cross..could indicate overall ...an affair...

This is my attempt ....

Faith

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 03:28:32 AM »
Posted by: Moiramas
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:02:30 PM » Insert Quote
Hello Faith,here is my try...with 9x4 spread...
Special thanks to Mr.Lenormand's guidance as is the first i try te 9x4 spread...

Roads,ring,stars,woman,fish,clover,bouquet,key,stork,
Cross,whip,letter,clouds,Book,scythe,mice,heart,house,
moon,snake,sun,rider,fox,ship,coffin,dog,child,
tower,man,garden,birds,mountain,anchor,bear,lilies,tree

There is distance between your card and the Man card,so i would say you aren't in a relationship curently,though Man card is in Woman house,so this could say that you already met-he is in your life in some way...
Yes, correct I'm not in an relationship.
Man in Woman house:I would think,that he tends to have a excessive way of expressing feelings and passion...also another thought is that he is an admirer of Women!:)  physical characteristic, maybe he behaves little in a more light style,and in general he wears a jewellery(funky ring,or earing maybe)he is tall,fit,maybe sunburn hair color...also character characterestic-a devoted,and kind especially with women,likes to socializing..and in general in his envoronment he is among women...
I think is a good sign Man appeared in this House,gives an impression that you fit together.
Yes, he is my ex, and he is around woman, and has a way with them.
Man mirrors Ring:an important trait of his personality is that he has serious intentions...he doesn't commit into a relationship just to play around...also when he is in a relationship he tend to get dependable...Ring in Clover house:he won't remain to the flirt part for long...he needs to invest into a more serious relationship.

Man knights Cross in Scythe House,Letter in Birds House and Rider in Roads House:
He is not sharing his feelings easily maybe...he just prefer to have a normal fun conversation than a confession of what he truly feels...he wants things to get on their road but in a more easy way...
We have no communication....
Man mirror Lilies:the man i have been trying to describe above,is surely someone you already know..,someone you already had a relationship and maybe now is over;someone you have history with...plus the Tower next to him brings in mind that he is an ex,who is returning with the Stork...
Yes my ex, he is also tall, so tower card describes him.
The card that connects both Man and Woman is Birds in House of Sun:Excellent communication and lots of hours of talking...maybe you like his voice(his tone) ...
i would think that you will meet soon in a concert,or somewhere with music and other people maybe 
Will have to get back to you on the meeting part.
Heart in the House of Stork:you want to develop the situation,you don't like to remain in unstable condition,want to do the next step and get into a relationship...
Heart influenced by Key in House of Coffin:you seek for a spiritual connection with your partner,a soulmate...you believe that love can last for ever...
Stork in House of Bouquet:you seek for someone you can grow together,and to create a family
Child in the House of Letter:this man you have in your heart,maybe is someone you know from the time you were in school?teenage love?
Yes we know each other, from ten nagger years.
Dog in the House of Book: you don't need only a lover in your life,you seek for a friend that will be and a lover
Coffin in the House of Ring and Mice in the House of Stars : although you seem to be a little disapointed by what already are happening in love matters now...or better say by what which arent happening in love field right now...seems that there is a hot and cold situation with him-no relationship but is there in your life and in your heart...there is emotional  pain and some issues you need to get over..
Yes a lot of emotional pain, and yes we have issues to dissolve , but he has disappeared again..
Bouquet in the House of Snake: this heart already belongs to someone-in your thoughts is the most handsome man...and you wish for a positive turn around in what is happening between you two.

I thought to mention the card
Whip which is in its own House:this shows a period of difficulty in communication,be careful of misunderstandings with him if there will be a contact,though it shows passion also  ... But also a sort of repentance of previous events  so if you want this to continue have patience cause effort is surely needed
No communication, which makes me believe, he don't want the divorce?

Thank you moiramas, you hit it on the nail....spot on reading......thank you also Mr Lenormand

Moiramas

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 07:51:32 PM »
:) hi Moiramas, this is your reading, this is my first, and yes I'm nervous...
first of all,thank you for the feedback,and also thank you for your effort for my reading...and of course dont be nervous :)

Mice. Stork. Fish. Key. Whip. Clouds. Cross. Tower. Tree
Sun.  Snake.  Roads. Child. House. Heart. Ship. Star.  Scythe
Rider. Book. Ring. Mountain. Birds. Clover. Bouquet.  Coffin. Bear
Anchor. Moon. Woman. Letter. Dog. Garden. Fox. Lily. Man.

This man is in your future, someone that you will meet.
Man in the cross house could indicate man has had unhappiness in love, or it could be a destined love.
Man mirrors tree indicates that his health concerns him, he could have back problems.
Man also mirrors anchor, which would indicate a stable, hardworking, dependable, faithful man that wants a long term stable relationship.
Garden is one joiner card which can indicate that you will meet him somewhere in public, it can also mean that both of you enjoy flirting.
Letter, dog, garden, fox and lily are all joiner cards....
Letter, dog garden..news from a friend, possibly meeting them at a public place. With the fox maybe some work friends their will be tension and the lily could indicate having an affair with this man, it also describes him as a stable, successful, could be older or refined, and probably has very attractive eyes.
Man knights star..this man is successful.
Woman in lily house, you are family orientated, family is very important to you and them liking your partner is important.   Woman also mirrors fish, you are business minded, independent.
Woman also mirrors fox, smart woman. only here i can give feedback,as all the spread is about te future ;) ...yes every thing you say about me in this part is true
Heart is in the house 15 bear.. Would indicate that love, which is coming to you, and he will take control, of the relationship being the dominant type, that wants to protect his love.
Man being in house cross..could indicate overall ...an affair...

This is my attempt ....

thank you Faith for the reading :) i will update if anything more happens :)