Author Topic: September 2013 reading exchange-moiramas&Lena  (Read 1667 times)

Moiramas

September 2013 reading exchange-moiramas&Lena
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:47:21 AM »
Hello Lena :)
Nice to be paired with you this month's exchange...

My question is:X.will move to live in my town until the end of September?

I am waiting your question though i don't know if i will use the 3x3 spread,as i dont know it well...

Lena

Re: September 2013 reading exchange-moiramas&Lena
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 01:21:42 PM »
It's my pleasure being paired with you Moiramas! :)

Ok, my question would be "what do I need to be careful of until the end of September, business-wise?"

Lena,
Thrilled

Moiramas

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »
Ok i will sed my try in next hours
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:47:51 PM by Moiramas »

Moiramas

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 09:09:32 AM »
I used five random cards, to try for you question:

Cross-lilies-Clover-Rider-Key

To be opened to anything new about your job or any changes might appear in the company you work...but there don't seem to be a change to your personal work routine this month...to take any chance might appear, without thinking it too much...to be social and watch out your behavior,seems to be the main thing,also take initiatives where you can,with safety to say your opinion in matters....don't mess with a woman(maybe with red hair)and gossip...what came to my mind with these cards is if your work has to do with money extra careful...boss will make a decision about the money issues.

Tell me how did i go with that,and if you want i am willing to try with another spread.

Lena

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 12:27:11 PM »
Hi, Moiramas.

I used the 3x3 layout. I'm not used to it yet here it goes.

"Will X. move to live in Moiramas' town until the end of September?"

The lillies - The Key(R) - The Woman
The Man(R) - The Clouds - The Birds(R)
The Whip - The Moon(R) - The House

X is an important man from the past. Moiramas and this Man exchanged hard words caused by a missunderstandment. Those words led to saddness and separation. The missunderstandment had to do with the lack of the importance the Woman thought had in Mans' life. The Man got stubborn.
The Woman is important for the Man and the Woman has regrets for the conflict.
Others' words have interfered and caused the missunderstandment. The importance of the relationship is still unseen from both of them. The conflict is now an obsession.

Manly figures have been all around in the past, the present and the future zone. This is an important man in your life.
The Clouds as a pivot card shows there are things interfering and you can't see clearly the situation. Birds falling on you and your House on them shows an interference from a family member, a roomate, or just gossip that keeps you from your dream home (Moon/House).
In line 1-5-9 it is shown that him coming to your town is something just up to him -he has no boundaries.
In line 7-8-9 it shown that a dissapointment is due within a month.
But, in line 3-6-9 there is a clear indication of things being in you own hands should you want to take them.
Cards 6 & 8, as I understood the layout should be the edge before the outcome. Combined, they get to reach the desired result (The House).. My guess is that a communication, a warm invitation (Moon/Birds) will bring that man, within a month or just 4 weeks in your town..

Let me know how that went as this is the very 1st spread I did for anyone using Lenormand..  :-\

I'd be happy to offer a different one with playing cards with which I feel more confident until the Lenormand and I can reach a deeper understanding level.

Moiramas

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 07:34:07 PM »
Hi, Moiramas.

I used the 3x3 layout. I'm not used to it yet here it goes.

"Will X. move to live in Moiramas' town until the end of September?"

The lillies - The Key(R) - The Woman
The Man(R) - The Clouds - The Birds(R)
The Whip - The Moon(R) - The House

X is an important man from the past. Moiramas and this Man exchanged hard words caused by a missunderstandment. Those words led to saddness and separation. The missunderstandment had to do with the lack of the importance the Woman thought had in Mans' life. The Man got stubborn.
The Woman is important for the Man and the Woman has regrets for the conflict.
Others' words have interfered and caused the missunderstandment. The importance of the relationship is still unseen from both of them. The conflict is now an obsession.
i am imoressed,you have seen what happened in previous months,all you said is true
Manly figures have been all around in the past, the present and the future zone. This is an important man in your life.i also think of that though,sircumstanses not helping
The Clouds as a pivot card shows there are things interfering and you can't see clearly the situation. Birds falling on you and your House on them shows an interference from a family member, a roomate, or just gossip that keeps you from your dream home (Moon/House).
true,i cant see clearly the situation...interference is not from family though,is from gossip as you said
In line 1-5-9 it is shown that him coming to your town is something just up to him -he has no boundaries.
In line 7-8-9 it shown that a dissapointment is due within a month.
But, in line 3-6-9 there is a clear indication of things being in you own hands should you want to take them.
Cards 6 & 8, as I understood the layout should be the edge before the outcome. Combined, they get to reach the desired result (The House).. My guess is that a communication, a warm invitation (Moon/Birds) will bring that man, within a month or just 4 weeks in your town..
he told me that he want to move to my town,but first he has to find a job here he is searching for job...as you said things are in our hands
Let me know how that went as this is the very 1st spread I did for anyone using Lenormand..  :-\
You are very good,you did very good job with the spread,as i said above i am impressed..i will post feedback at the end of this month
I'd be happy to offer a different one with playing cards with which I feel more confident until the Lenormand and I can reach a deeper understanding level.
no need to try another spread,you did very good work with this and the Lenormand,in fact is very helpful for me to get to know this spread more through your reading
Thank you Lena

Lena

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
Thank you for your kind words Moiramas :)

I was wondering though.. Since there are such intence feelings, why don't you offer him a more fitting solution?

Couldn't you offer him some sort of hospitality so he could search for a job while being in your town? If you live alone, couldn't you offer him a couch/room for some days?

To be totaly honest, when I saw the House card I took the impression it was the house you actually live in.. In terms of trying to be discreet since I didn't know who was X for you, I gave the meaning of 'own town' in that card. But after the feedback you kindly offered, I think I'm more convinced that the card speaks of something more intiment and personal than the town you live in...

The dissapointment that seems due (the Whip), might be about him waiting to get a job first -maybe that isn't going to happen in September.
Yet should you invite him over, it would open the way to the House, .. no?

Most things are within our reach.. ;)

Lena

Lena

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 11:06:55 AM »
I used five random cards, to try for you question:

Cross-lilies-Clover-Rider-Key

To be opened to anything new about your job or any changes might appear in the company you work...but there don't seem to be a change to your personal work routine this month...to take any chance might appear, without thinking it too much...to be social and watch out your behavior,seems to be the main thing,also take initiatives where you can,with safety to say your opinion in matters....don't mess with a woman(maybe with red hair)and gossip...what came to my mind with these cards is if your work has to do with money extra careful...boss will make a decision about the money issues.

Tell me how did i go with that,and if you want i am willing to try with another spread.

Thank you for the reading :)

I'm focusing in a business deal beyond my day job. First and, most possibly, final negotiations shall be done within September. On the other hand, in my dayjob the everyday routine is shaky. Things are going to change rapidly but noone knows at which extend nor when... So both ways is a complicated issue. These were good advice, Moiramas. I don't think you should try another reading since I can't modify the question or think of something in specific to ask - still business-wise - as I don't know what to expect in either situation.

Thank you, once more!

L.