Author Topic: September's 2013 reading exchange, Druidess & Heitor  (Read 3832 times)

Druidess

Re: September's 2013 reading exchange, Druidess & Heitor
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
Yes, interestingly I was feeling that it was a man's fertility issue, not a woman's...but I wasn't sure if that was because I was mistaking you for being a man in my initial interpretation because of your screen name. Also, miscarriages occurred to me for 17 + 36 + 15, but later. I'm sorry for your losses, I've had those as well.

To clarify with the Woman + Fish + Rider as a financially independent woman and commenting on the rider usually being male, traditionally it's been men who were the main earners and women weren't allowed to earn much money or own property, plus in my experience, successful female entrepreneurs have a very strong masculine energy to them...not that we aren't also feminine, because usually we balance both well...but it takes a certain drive that is more yang or masculine in nature.  :)

Yes, I agree that work and family could be balanced well, especially with the right partner. Age could also be the fertility issue as the older women get, the less fertile we become...and other issues I won't go into on the board. It could also be stating to get tested and get the knowledge if you decide to try to conceive.

I definitely agree that the future is always uncertain, and I would say there's a decision to be made as to whether to have children or have your business be your primary focus as it has been so far. I feel this reading was shedding light on things you're already aware of, but also bringing awareness to an unknown obstacle with fertility..yours or his.

Ever...a very interesting question, and not always easy to answer because the future is not written in stone, but our Sitters also ask it a lot.  8)

Blessings,
~Dru
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
LOL! I appreciate your thoughts and ideas! I did try to keep to meanings that were relevant to the question, that has been my training thus far...clarity in answer by sticking to the question...which is why I didn't go back to my note in email about worries and news relating to your business/career. That didn't truly have bearing on the question at hand...however, it did have relevance to something in your life, so it showed up in the spread. Interesting, and perhaps I need to learn that although for the most part I want  to stick to the original question, it's okay to bring up other things I see or feel are there.

:D
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »
Oops...I forgot the corners!

17 Stork     29 Woman    18 Dog
36 Cross    34 Fish          26 Book
15 Bear       1 Rider         23 Mice

17 + 18 + 23 + 15 still expresses the part about having children and a family taking away from career, so it was covered, but the message is there twice showing that it's an important part of the issue for you.

Ahhh...now I feel I've covered all of the bases. I'd done so in my original notes, but forgot to reference them when I posted this. I'll get the hang of it.  :P
Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

• In midst of movement & chaos keep stilness inside
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 01:50:58 AM »
LOL! I appreciate your thoughts and ideas! I did try to keep to meanings that were relevant to the question, that has been my training thus far...clarity in answer by sticking to the question  :) That is so true, We should be able to answer with a simple phrase, I understand from what I hear. I'm embarrassed to say how most of times on linear spreads that is difficult for me, with surrounding aspects constraining or assisting possible outcomes .  :-[ ...which is why I didn't go back to my note in email about worries and news relating to your business/career. That didn't truly have bearing on the question at han  But in deed it may, the outcome to the question truly depends on this. Leaving my career is not an option. Finantially I'm confortable, but I need an income to maintain a roof over my head  :D ... But a change and relocation, yes is an option that will set my life in a all different direction ...however, it did have relevance to something in your life, so it showed up in the spread. Interesting, and perhaps I need to learn that although for the most part I want  to stick to the original question, it's okay to bring up other things I see or feel are there.

:D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:36:37 AM by heitor »
--------------------------------------------------------------
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

heitor

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2013, 02:15:34 AM »
Yes, interestingly I was feeling that it was a man's fertility issue, not a woman's...but I wasn't sure if that was because I was mistaking you for being a man in my initial interpretation because of your screen name. Also, miscarriages occurred to me for 17 + 36 + 15, but later. I'm sorry for your losses, I've had those as well.

To clarify with the Woman + Fish + Rider as a financially independent woman and commenting on the rider usually being male, traditionally it's been men who were the main earners and women weren't allowed to earn much money or own property, plus in my experience, successful female entrepreneurs have a very strong masculine energy to them...not that we aren't also feminine, because usually we balance both well...but it takes a certain drive that is more yang or masculine in nature.  :)  A good point for You to make  :). But it can also mean news about money or bussines, some fellow (Rider) coming to Woman. Note that if You knight card 1 Rider, You will get 18 Dog and You may add 17 Stork  ;)  :)

Yes, I agree that work and family could be balanced well, especially with the right partner. Age could also be the fertility issue as the older women get, the less fertile we become...and other issues I won't go into on the board. It could also be stating to get tested and get the knowledge if you decide to try to conceive. I thank You for your observation, I will pay attetion to it as something for the future, once age is a reality. At the present time, I have regular visits to my doctors and due to other health related issues I keep a close track on my weel being and health. Related to fertiliy, by now all is ok

I definitely agree that the future is always uncertain, and I would say there's a decision to be made as to whether to have children or have your business be your primary focus as it has been so far. I feel this reading was shedding light on things you're already aware of, but also bringing awareness to an unknown obstacle with fertility..yours or his.
In my life, having children is not exactly the decision to be made. Having children it is something that it will hapen or not. The decision that has to be made is about «change» (job), that yes will open infinite possibilities to all aspects. Having children would be a very positive result on that, meaning that several necessary and basic contraints were overcomed, enabled by «change»

Ever...a very interesting question, and not always easy to answer because the future is not written in stone, but our Sitters also ask it a lot.  8)
Yes dear Druidess, the future is build almost every second and on each step and breath that one makes  :D. This my question is indeed a big challenge for me, personally

Many many thanks to You  8)

Blessings,
~Dru
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:35:35 AM by heitor »
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

heitor

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 05:05:42 AM »
Hi Druidess, ... a quick message
Today when I was preparing to leave home, wandering about how interesting is the 3x3 layout and the amount of information it can give. I realized that perhaps I made the wrong question, or rather, I did put the question wrongly. Since I already have some information about some aspects of my reality and life, logic would be to ask about what I do not know, ... what actually could help me achieve and/or clarify the result (having children). Hence, the question should be .... what do I have to do, or .. which way to go (follow) in life in order to have children and/or a family.
This my approach to the theme would have been so much down to Earth and straight to the point, wouldn't you agree?

We often hear about the importance of putting the correct question, the right way, since the Le Normand, will answer what is asked.  :)

So very very interesting, ... this is a really exciting affair, learning the Le Normand.  :D

Namaste!

Druidess

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 07:31:12 AM »
Hi Druidess, ... a quick message
Today when I was preparing to leave home, wandering about how interesting is the 3x3 layout and the amount of information it can give. I realized that perhaps I made the wrong question, or rather, I did put the question wrongly. Since I already have some information about some aspects of my reality and life, logic would be to ask about what I do not know, ... what actually could help me achieve and/or clarify the result (having children). Hence, the question should be .... what do I have to do, or .. which way to go (follow) in life in order to have children and/or a family.
This my approach to the theme would have been so much down to Earth and straight to the point, wouldn't you agree?

We often hear about the importance of putting the correct question, the right way, since the Le Normand, will answer what is asked.  :)

So very very interesting, ... this is a really exciting affair, learning the Le Normand.  :D

Namaste!

A good point! However, since many of those cards also spoke to deciding about relocating and things happening on the career front for you (as you pointed out, one needs an income to keep a roof over one's head and especially to support a family), then it did highlight that is what needs to be decided. I can look at that question for you if you wish, or you can even ask it for yourself and do a spread on it...and if you wish, post it here for feedback even.

Yes, it's very exciting learning the Lenormand! I love how directly these cards answer our questions.  :D

Blessings,
~Dru

Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 08:09:09 AM »

A good point! However, since many of those cards also spoke to deciding about relocating and things happening on the career front for you (as you pointed out, one needs an income to keep a roof over one's head and especially to support a family), then it did highlight that is what needs to be decided. I can look at that question for you if you wish, or you can even ask it for yourself and do a spread on it...and if you wish, post it here for feedback even.

I appreciate Your offering and am thankful, maybe it is best to let it go, ... perhaps further on, I will get the chance to considered this again, ... perhaps   :-\

All The best Dru  (*)

PS: Where is that bye bye or flower emoticon ???? ... Hehehehe!!!  ::)