Author Topic: September's 2013 reading exchange, Druidess & Heitor  (Read 3833 times)

heitor

• In midst of movement & chaos keep stilness inside
September's 2013 reading exchange, Druidess & Heitor
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:16:55 AM »

Hi Druidess,

If You do not mind, I will go ahead with my question.
I never ever do very personal questions about myself, but this month I'm taking on the «challenges» and facing whatever may come :D

QUESTION: Will I ever have children?

Looking forward for Our reading exchange, I will wait for Your question  :)

Namaste!

--------------------------------------------------------------
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

Druidess

Re: September's 2013 reading exchange, Druidess & Heitor
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 07:14:33 PM »
Interesting question, Heitor, and the "ever" makes it a challenge for sure...a good challenge.

My question: Will my husband and I ever move to NH? (Thought I'd return the extra challenge of "ever".  ;))
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »

Hi Druidess,

Namaste!

I laid out the 9 cards without a charged significator because I wasn't sure whether to use the stork or the child for this one, either would probably work equally well.

To put them in context, I need answers to two questions:

1. Are you currently married or in a committed relationship?
2. Are you still in school or do you teach school?

I don't know you very well since I'm new, and if you were a client I'd have to ask these two questions for context.

Feel free to ask me questions as well if necessary to clarify cards before giving me your interpretation of your spread.
Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 01:26:40 AM »
Hi Druidess , the answer to both Your questions is «No».

Please do not worry about the need for clarification, I have a feeling why You would might need it  :). ... just feel free to ask
This question may be a challenge to read and the same goes for the spread   :D

Namaste!

PS: I can change the question if it becomes "confusing" or "difficult" to You
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:31:57 AM by heitor »
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

Druidess

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 01:40:47 PM »
Nope, we don't need to change the question. Just needed more info. Challenge is why I wanted to do this!

Btw, if Mountains comes up in mine, it might be literal. The area we wish to move is the Mountains/Lakes region of New Hampshire. It could even make a good significator if you wish to charge a card to represent NH.
Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
Hi Druidess,  I usually don't use significator cards but thanks.
I've been not feeling very well health wise. I just got home from work and I intend to relax and give my full attetion to your question  :D

If doubts come up, I'll let You know 

Once again thank You very much for the hint and clarification on the location.  8)

Best regards!

heitor

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 01:47:43 PM »
Hi Druidess,
I was taking some time trying to convey the maximum information as possible, but fearing to cloud my hunches and lose insight, I’ve decided to «close» my reading and give it a go, for Your evaluation   ;)
As I had the opportunity to comment with You on this 3x3 layout, This spread confuses me tremendously, almost gives me a headache, one giant headache  ::). Too much information on the one hand and on the other hand, very little information, like insufficient or incomplete data. However, this is the challenge and here I go to the test.

Here is my reading to your question:

Notes: I used no significator card and I haven’t followed any specific rule (I tried following rules, but I gave up ‘cause I couldn’t make any sense of the cards. I found that the same card covered totally different aspects of live and individuals. Some cards saying a lot and other not that much)

QUESTION: Will my husband and I ever move to NH (New Hampshire)?

ANSWER: (I used no significator card)

35 Anchor      34 Fish        26 Book
36 Cross        15 Bear        33 Key
31 Sun           7 Snake        6 Clouds

35 Anchor … Despite being a card relating to work and profession, and not a card for «change» as 17 Stork, I believe it confirms the theme, a desire for stability, and the existence of interdependent factors that characterize the reading. This card also may indicate a change of place of residence.

For me card 6 Clouds is the one for the location, humid and rainy weather (small rain), chilly weather, wet weather but not very grey, not very high humidity, perhaps lower humidity and not severe cold. I get city, buildings from average to high height, streets with people going back and forward busy doing stuff or sometimes just having a relaxed walk with friends or family after a work day. … This prompted instantly when I saw the card, Your clarification of NH= New Hampshire, helped with the possible confirmation.
A place far away and quiet it is also indicated by card 15 Bear.

7 Snake is the sitter card for me, the querent, You. Actually I was intrigued by why the card «7 Snake» and not the card «29 Woman» coming out to represent «You». The shape card 7 features individuals did not seem to make much sense, describing You. But there are a lot of mysticism related information, so my interpretation is that this card is about a person having to do with magic and mystic, as well as intelligence. 31 Sun, also talks about You, showing that You (as querent) must be older than I (as Sybil, reader). Presenting You as an optimistic, joyful and generous person. Balanced and with a very positive attitude.

15 Bear for me here is a man card, someone of great importance and/or influence in Your life, at least someone that impacts greatly all that surrounds the «thematic» being read. I do not feel absolutely safe to point it as being your husband. But undoubtedly is someone near you or with indirect influencing your life via someone close to You. This is either a business person or someone who deals with a management/power position.
This card 15 Bear reading is very intriguing. I’m afraid to say that, this person who ever it is, in a first glance it has a huge confusing and less positive impact in You/Your life. Though it seems it is not an opposing force. I do not know how to express it very well, … it is a strong energy that seems “not” in synch with You and that You will have to surmount, triumph, overcome or overpass by just simply ignoring him, to achieve what you desire (I apologize with the words, my English is not very good). When I say “not in sync”, the felling that I get is of perhaps lack or difficulties in communicating from this person part or with this person since his not in a very receptive mood. Like if he has is own idea and agenda and it is not open to hear or know about. He has his issues, things on his mind and does not wish to be bothered with anything else, at the moment. At the same time, this own idea or agenda it is not very clear what it is. Either this person does not have his mind made up yet, or is failing to communicate it. By failing to communicate I again get the feeling that this person might not be a big talker and his only closed in himself (boxed in). In my view, there is no harm intended, just this person is not a productive influence for You at this time, even though very important.
This less positive aspect is referred by card 6 Clouds indicating a “confusion” and obstacles.
At the same time, 15 Bear is a rock, someone with whom to count on, a conciliator of affections and who enables to enjoy the necessary peace and harmony.
I couldn’t figure out if 15 Bear can indicate two (2) different persons, or if it indicates one (1) person and plus, makes a reference to a mood and family environment, or if it indicates one (1) person and a specific moment You’re experiencing in Your life and plus, makes a reference to a mood and family relationship (This last one is my guess).
This card indicates that this is a matter of much weight to You.
To finish 15 Bear, I would say, a practical person, self-assured and widely linked with his/her job.

Column on the middle 34+15+7 is very much about You and what your present moment enfolds. 34+15+7 I feel that it characterizes the persons involved regarding profession and surroundings; 34+15 has to do with business;

Column 35+36+31, it is the past, what is gone. I will not talk much about, once the sadness, disappointments for unreached expectations and desires related with 35 Anchor, were emotionally overcome and transposed. Just the memory remained. . Emotionally there are no resentments and sadness, nothing prevented the move on in a positive way.

35 Anchor indicates both a wish for a certain kind of stability and a stagnant state. It announces a great satisfaction in the matters of this consultation due to personal trust, decision, and will that provides balance.
Knighting 35 Anchor with 33 Key and 7 Snake I would say that You are the one who has to find the solutions and answers for your desired state of stability (in this case moving to NH  and retrieving all good that You expect to come from that). To well succeed on that endeavor is possible, but You must be aware of the dangerous, obstacles and challenges ahead, they are real. As real as the possibility and consequences of failing.

Knighting 6 Clouds with 34 Fish and 36 Cross indicates and confirms the existing difficulties and “suffering” (sufferance/hardship), which will have to be overcome. For me, it's more about life balance than financial. Something more complete (a all), a sum of practical aspects of life and not just one thing. This practical aspect come from within, new kind of living and approaching life or perhaps a practical experience of living more coordinated with your inner self. Sorting this out will bring safety and trust to go ahead and come out victorious.

Do not forget card 7 Snake speaks about «detours» and predicts all sort of difficulties, disappointment, confirms that astuteness, intelligence, skill will allow the realization of projects and plans. It may be a difficult victory, a hard success, but the card 31 Sun brings renewed energy and you may count with the help of hidden forces of nature. Mysticism and the occult are very present in Your spread. Card 33 Key nearby states of effective solutions.

With card 36 Cross around, which is a very negative card, I repeat myself and add that You must be prudent. Pausing to reflect and study in detail all the alternatives that will overcome any obstacle. Once again stability in times of routine and stagnation are referred.

Reading card 6 Clouds, again We go about, problems, concerns, obstacles. Unclear situations, situations changed by unsettling people around. Conflict of interest. A delicate situation. «Unclear situations» meaning a number of different yet interacting and interrelated factors in motion and to be solved or sorted out. «Conflict of interest» brings card 15 Bear, back into reading. Well, the reading is already extremely long, so I will not go about this card, since by now it is easy to infer and deduce the card’s influence and connections. I would just be repeating common features of the reading.
This card 6 Clouds complicates matters a bit more, it is true. The positive look on it is that it has a temporary timeline; all that was mentioned is momentary, everything will pass after is due moment. This letter gives the idea of multiples, duo, yin and yang. Tension, loss, sadness, but again, the influence of the card lasts a short time.
Here also is indicated that thinks are yet to be revealed. And on this issue I would bring card 26 Book into the reading. There is nothing decided. still not known. The result of the actions and events is unknown and dependent on the course of things. Card 6 Clouds warns of unexpected results but refers to free will.

Card 33 Key, also is a card for dynamism and movement, telling us that the querent is who has the power of his destination. Points back to problems with the expression Points back to problems with the expression.
This card usually gives a positive response to the questions asked. Announces the arrival of new possibilities and success. Determines that obstacles will be overcome, and surpassed. Doubts and uncertainties will disappear. It’s the decision to say where one is going. Confidence in your own instincts allows you to reach success. 33 Key marks the triumph, which will make reality all commercial projects. In family it offers the possibility to achieve the much desired comfort through gains acquired.

An opportunity for solution / unlocking everything will come, but it will be subtle. You must be alert. This may stem from a contact with many people, a large social event or a major city.
The change is really possible and can happen, for it is openness. The most difficult process is the one of inner self and “reorganizing” of life. It may be the end of something and a new start / rebirth.
Attention to the risks, parting of the ways, rupture, instability and risk of loss are very real.

All is in Your hands!

35+34+26 I’m a bit lost on this, here is the water element and I cannot tell if it refers to emotions or is about professional activity. My hunch is this last one, but I feel I need to know a bit of astrology in Le Normand to be able to read what the cards are communicating.

I did not commented issues regarding finance and money, once all is linked and sorting out one thing can solve another, like in a thread  :)

My apologies for such a long text  :-[
Let me know Your say and if I got anything right  :-\

Best wishes, …

Druidess

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 03:45:22 PM »
Dear Heitor,

I will give you your reading tomorrow as today has gotten to be a very busy one for me and we have a gathering here tonight that I have yet to clean the house for...my apologies for the delay.

I will tell you that you're very on point on many things, and I feel Bear is both my husband as the one with the issues and his own agenda that I need to surmount (he wants to move until we decide to do so, he wants to stay until we decide to do so) and my father as the one who is my rock and was always the one who brought peace and harmony to our home when I was growing up. Not much ruffles his feathers, so to speak. My family is in NH, my husband's family is here, and all of our children (his and mine) are here. Going or staying isn't an easy decision...but we love my home state.

New Hampshire is mountainous, very rural, and also on the ocean (anchor + fish). It is where I grew up, my home state. Yes, I had many issues and no desire to return there for many years, but those are healed now and I miss home (with which thankfully my husband has also fallen in love). There are cities there, but not many and not so big...and we don't want to live in one. Quiet and country, yes. The weather was almost right on for that area, however it does get very humid in summer and very cold in winter. Where we live now is near Pittsburgh, a big city with a milder climate and less humidity...both with about the same rainfall. Hmmm...doesn't add clarity.

Since you clarified your definition of the snake representing me, I agree. A mystic, yes, as a Tarot and Lenormand reader as well as a Reiki Master and a teacher of the Metaphysical Arts (as well as a student still).

You are right about current hardships and "suffering" as at the moment we are struggling financially and feel that our business will do better either closer to the city here or in NH. There would definitely be real obstacles to overcome to relocate, more of them if we go to NH than if we stay here but move closer to the city.

Your English is fine, certainly much better than I do in any other language besides it.   ;D

You are right on point with this reading. Oh, and yes, I'm most likely older than you if you're still thinking of having children...mine are grown and graduated from high school and I celebrated my half century just last month. The Sun would also indicate a Leo, yes?

Thank you, you gave me a lot of insight...and nailed everything right on.

Again, I'll post your answer for you tomorrow. I hope I do as well for you.

Blessings, ~Dru
Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 04:54:04 PM »
Dear Heitor,

I will give you your reading tomorrow as today has gotten to be a very busy one for me and we have a gathering here tonight that I have yet to clean the house for...my apologies for the delay.
Please, do not worry about that, take all the time that You need.  If You pass the 14th, I will have cannons blazing on Your door step, Hehehe!!  :D ;D

I will tell you that you're very on point on many things, and I feel Bear is both my husband as the one with the issues and his own agenda that I need to surmount (he wants to move until we decide to do so, he wants to stay until we decide to do so) I did not wanted to point it out, 'cause the personal nature of it and the gentleness I feel in You and my father as the one who is my rock and was always the one who brought peace and harmony to our home when I was growing up. Not much ruffles his feathers, so to speak. My family is in NH, my husband's family is here, and all of our children (his and mine) are here. Going or staying isn't an easy decision...but we love my home state.

New Hampshire is mountainous, very rural, and also on the ocean (anchor + fish). It is where I grew up, my home state. Yes, I had many issues and no desire to return there for many years, but those are healed now and I miss home (with which thankfully my husband has also fallen in love). There are cities there, but not many and not so big ...  :-[ :-\ I apologise I belive I lost notion of proportion. In my country, a city with 100.000 inhabitants is considered a big city, our capital wich We state as huge has about 500.000 inhabitants and only 84 sq mi,  :) Hehehe!!  :D :-[  ...and we don't want to live in one. Quiet and country, yes. The weather was almost right on for that area, however it does get very humid in summer and very cold in winter. Where we live now is near Pittsburgh, a big city with a milder climate and less humidity...both with about the same rainfall. Hmmm...doesn't add clarity. No worries, it is not important :)

Since you clarified your definition of the snake representing me, I agree. A mystic, yes, as a Tarot and Lenormand reader as well as a Reiki Master and a teacher of the Metaphysical Arts (as well as a student still).

You are right about current hardships and "suffering" as at the moment we are struggling financially and feel that our business will do better either closer to the city here or in NH. There would definitely be real obstacles to overcome to relocate, more of them if we go to NH than if we stay here but move closer to the city. Again, for privacy matters and You in particular, I prefered not to mention this aspect. I considered it was implicit and there was so much more to talk about. Have faith and be strong, all will sort out well, You'll see. Just be patient and aware. You will not be alone on this special «journey»  :)

Your English is fine, certainly much better than I do in any other language besides it.   ;D

You are right on point with this reading. Oh, and yes, I'm most likely older than you if you're still thinking of having children...mine are grown and graduated from high school and I celebrated my half century just last month. The Sun would also indicate a Leo, yes? :-\  I know that the sun and bear are ruled by the sun, hence the strong influence. Astrology in Le Normand is fascinating & too too far ahead for me, I'm sorry  :(. I had a feeling that You were a «Mom» and perhaps a grandmother. I do not have any children yet and I'm younger than You but not very much, belive me  ;).

Thank you, you gave me a lot of insight...and nailed everything right on.   :) Thanks for the opportunity and kindly availability to be "vulnerable" before others who You do not know

Again, I'll post your answer for you tomorrow. I hope I do as well for you. I'm sure You will, for You're on the right "track". I'm looking forward  ;)

Blessings, ~Dru

This reading was quite a learning experience I confess, I had no idea that only one card could refer to more than one individual. Or that various and different cards could refer to the same aspects of live and individuals  :-[  :) :)

Namaste!!

PS: a flower emoticon or some of the sort for goobyes, hello and farewell purposes is missing on the text editor  :P
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:02:42 AM by heitor »

Druidess

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 09:37:49 AM »

I never ever do very personal questions about myself, but this month I'm taking on the «challenges» and facing whatever may come :D

Dear Heitor, I'm glad you were open to sharing the personal nature of my spread and my interpretation of it. (Yes, due to the personal nature of what I got, I emailed it to her first out of respect.)

I used the 3x3 spread with a random significator. The cards that came up were:

17 Stork     29 Woman    18 Dog
36 Cross    34 Fish          26 Book
15 Bear       1 Rider         23 Mice

What I got was the main theme focuses around fertility as the Fish is the central card (theme) and this is about you having children.

Past: 17 + 36 + 15 indicates there has been difficulty in the past with conceiving. It also shows that having children would be difficult with your career (the diagonal 15 + 34 + 18 shows a strong loyalty to your career, I feel because you're an entrepreneur).
Higher Thinking: 17 + 29 + 18 shows that you would really love to have a family despite the strong loyalty to your career.

Present: 29 + 34 + 1 revealed news or a message coming about the fertility issue (this reading?), so perhaps you've gotten tested. I also read financial independence with this combination (the rider being a solitary figure and usually male).
Crux: 36 + 34 + 26 shows this was an issue of which you were uncertain or it was unknown.

Future: 18 + 26 + 23 again indicates something unknown taking away from having a family...or now, knowledge of what is taking away from having one.
Base: 15 + 1 + 23 showed me again that having a family would also take away from your independence and career as well.

Since there are solutions in our modern world to the main issue of fertility, I feel it's going to come down to do you want it strongly enough to use those, or do you choose to continue to be independent and in control of your business and finances?

I appreciate any feedback, including if there's more I could have gotten from these cards. Thank you for giving me this challenging question and reading format (and for giving clarifications I needed to do so more accurately)! I've enjoyed the challenge.

And thank you for your sensitivity in your answer to me, however I'm okay with whatever answers arise even though this is a public board. You, and everyone else, may answer me as if it were a private session. It helps others learn different ways to interpret the cards and work with the spreads, and that's what we're all here to do.

Blessings,
~Dru
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 10:01:07 AM »
Dear Heitor,

I did not wanted to point it out, 'cause the personal nature of it and the gentleness I feel in You No problem, we're all here to learn and that only happens if the information is shared freely as if this were a private reading. I appreciate you also allowing me to share yours as it was even more personal.

:-[ :-\ I apologise I belive I lost notion of proportion. In my country, a city with 100.000 inhabitants is considered a big city, our capital wich We state as huge has about 500.000 inhabitants and only 84 sq mi,  :) Hehehe!!  :D :-[  That is similar to the state of NH. Our state capital city is the largest with 109,000 people and the cities near where I grew up have around 29,000...and those are today's figures, which are larger than when I lived there! Now I live near a city of over 310,000 people.

Have faith and be strong, all will sort out well, You'll see. Just be patient and aware. You will not be alone on this special «journey»  :) Thank you for this part. Very nice to know...and fits in with my 3-card draw from the day before you posted it, showing that soon my worries over moving would end. I decided to put that worry aside and focus on now.  ;D

:-\  I know that the sun and bear are ruled by the sun, hence the strong influence. Astrology in Le Normand is fascinating & too too far ahead for me, I'm sorry  :(. I had a feeling that You were a «Mom» and perhaps a grandmother. I do not have any children yet and I'm younger than You but not very much, belive me  ;). You're correct that I'm a Mom, but I'm not a grandmother yet...though I've had people tell me that it will be soon, there's a baby girl floating around one of our sons waiting to be born. Most likely to do so is one of our two younger sons who are just 18, so hopefully this waits a couple of years, LOL! I am also Leo Sun and Moon, so double Leo...double Sun influence, both light and shadow. Also, my husband is a Leo and you felt the Bear could reference him. Bears are numerous in NH too, it has a healthy wildlife population because of all of the conservation land and parks.

:) Thanks for the opportunity and kindly availability to be "vulnerable" before others who You do not know Always. It's how we learn and grow. If in doubt, email me to preview before posting...though I doubt I'd ever ask that something not be shared here. Thank you for allowing the same.  8)

This reading was quite a learning experience I confess, I had no idea that only one card could refer to more than one individual. Or that various and different cards could refer to the same aspects of live and individuals  :-[  :) :)  Yes, that was interesting and important for me to learn as well since this is the spread I'm most likely to use for people sitting face-to-face with me, and even on the phone lines at times.

PS: a flower emoticon or some of the sort for goobyes, hello and farewell purposes is missing on the text editor  :P
I totally agree! I would love to see a flower emoticon added! I used to know how to make the rose, but I've forgotten.  :(

Blessings,
~Dru
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 12:23:06 PM »
7 Snake is the sitter card for me, the querent, You. Actually I was intrigued by why the card «7 Snake» and not the card «29 Woman» coming out to represent «You». The shape card 7 features individuals did not seem to make much sense, describing You. But there are a lot of mysticism related information, so my interpretation is that this card is about a person having to do with magic and mystic, as well as intelligence.

Btw, in addition to being intelligent and a mystical/magical person, I am a dark-haired woman..or at least was when I was younger. (Now I'm a bit more salt 'n' pepper, leaning more towards the salt side.)   ;)
Blessed Be,
~Dru

heitor

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013, 02:17:51 PM »

7 Snake is the sitter card for me, the querent, You. Actually I was intrigued by why the card «7 Snake» and not the card «29 Woman» coming out to represent «You». The shape card 7 features individuals did not seem to make much sense, describing You. But there are a lot of mysticism related information, so my interpretation is that this card is about a person having to do with magic and mystic, as well as intelligence.

Btw, in addition to being intelligent and a mystical/magical person, I am a dark-haired woman..or at least was when I was younger. (Now I'm a bit more salt 'n' pepper, leaning more towards the salt side.)   ;)
  ;D ;D ;D ;D, ... I thought about asking you that, ... is so funny  :o

heitor

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 02:34:02 PM »
Hello Druidess, hereby my "comment" to your reading  :)

Dear Heitor, I'm glad you were open to sharing the personal nature of my spread and my interpretation of it. (Yes, due to the personal nature of what I got, I emailed it to her first out of respect.) Again, I thank you and appreciate your attention.

I used the 3x3 spread with a random significator. The cards that came up were:

What I got was the main theme focuses around fertility as the Fish is the central card (theme) and this is about you having children.

Past: 17 + 36 + 15 indicates there has been difficulty in the past with conceiving. I have conceived twice in the past. Lost both pregnancies due to due to factors completely external and unrelated to this issue. (Car accident and work exhaustion. lot of traveling and stress. Enormous and serious discussion at work led to a miscarriage). Never tried to get pregnant since.    It also shows that having children would be difficult with your career (the diagonal 15 + 34 + 18 shows a strong loyalty to your career, I feel because you're an entrepreneur). Yes, I own a company. I’m thinking about making a change and start some new projects or accept a new job. Either option will demand a lot of me. 

Higher Thinking: 17 + 29 + 18 shows that you would really love to have a family despite the strong loyalty to your career.  It was never a big concern of mine, but lately I’ve thinked how nice that would be, a good change from the business/corporate world

Present: 29 + 34 + 1 revealed news or a message coming about the fertility issue (this reading?), so perhaps you've gotten tested.  Maybe this reading. As to my knowledge everything is working fine, and can conceive if I would like to, age being a unfavorable factor & handycap perhaps         I also read financial independence with this combination (the rider being a solitary figure and usually male). Well this is very interesting, and I confess I would like to know more about. There are different issues this may refer to. Maybe We can study this later on.

Crux: 36 + 34 + 26 shows this was an issue of which you were uncertain or it was unknown.  By «this» I believe You mean the theme «having children». And Yes, life can take many ways and if some can take us is a desired direction others may result otherwise, so the future is really unknow, mainly since decisions are to be made.

Future: 18 + 26 + 23 again indicates something unknown taking away from having a family...or now, knowledge of what is taking away from having one. At the present time I am very aware of what prevents me from having a family aswell as what decisions could favor that gold. Though the future is always uncertain.

Base: 15 + 1 + 23 showed me again that having a family would also take away from your independence and career as well.  Yes, indeed the unpleasant and painful side of business. However, given an opportunity and/or making the right decisions, there is also a possibility that both things may occur and coexist. And this relates back to the reading that I said I would like to know more about.

Since there are solutions in our modern world to the main issue of fertility, I feel it's going to come down to do you want it strongly enough to use those, or do you choose to continue to be independent and in control of your business and finances? Again, to my knowledge besides age and is logical impact on a woman’s body, I have no fertility problems.

I appreciate any feedback, including if there's more I could have gotten from these cards.
Well, looking at the cards I believe You could, but I do not feel that this is a correct affirmation to do once the cards speak to each one of us in different ways and of different aspect, I very much respect that.
For example, and if You allow me to post part of Your first and kind message on this reading:

[…The first row shows me that what you're thinking of is finding a dependable/loyal woman with whom to have a family. The second row shows me that right now, you're burdened by working hard and perhaps school loans. The third row shows worry over career and some news you're expecting .. ] Well, if You change «woman» for «men» and eliminate burdened by loans whatever they are, … You are right!!

[…Reading across, in the past you've had to move for your career and you have an abundance of women in your life, just none of them that special one. The future shows me that secrets may eat away at loyalties, so there may be issues regarding trust…]  . I have no secrets in my life, but one never knows what the future brings, so … .Again, changing «woman» for «man», You’re absolutely right, and You maybe right, .. considering that anything can happen in a future time

[…My feeling is that a strong focus on career combined with issues of finding someone you can trust, along with fertility issues, will make it difficult for you to have children. ..]    You’re right, as for the fertility issues, have You considered that these could not be about me but my partner present time or future one?. … This would be interesting to find out.

Thank you for giving me this challenging question and reading format (and for giving clarifications I needed to do so more accurately)! I've enjoyed the challenge.
Oh, this was great, … I really appreciated it.   :)

And thank you for your sensitivity in your answer to me, however I'm okay with whatever answers arise even though this is a public board. You, and everyone else, may answer me as if it were a private session. It helps others learn different ways to interpret the cards and work with the spreads, and that's what we're all here to do.

Blessings,
~Dru

All the best to You Druidess, .(F) .
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:39:31 PM by heitor »

heitor

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »

I appreciate any feedback, including if there's more I could have gotten from these cards.
Well, looking at the cards I believe You could, but I do not feel that this is a correct affirmation to do once the cards speak to each one of us in different ways and of different aspect, I very much respect that.

My apologies, I refered it and I forgot to enounce  :-[
Having said that I thougt It was correct I should elaborate.

Do You feel it is possible to considere, for some of the cards, other/added meanings such as?

17 Stork ... Change and or moove, changes at home, change of job, a new begining, new situations, travel and relocation, person description, .. and of course the birth of children (the theme)  ;)
18 Dog ... person description, a friend, friendship, someone that support/protects, loyalty, carmic relation, a friend that brings suffering/sadness
34 Fish ... person description, business man, places with sea, ... and of course money and finantial matters
1 Rider ... person description, a person, news, change, new person on the way, new chapter in life, events occurring in a short amount of time, january, ...
15 Bear ... person descriptiom, a person, ...
23 Mice ... loss of money, loss, unpleasent surprises, danger, untrust worthy friends/persons, breakups, betrayal, fear, disclore of "secrets" (reveals) ... of course worries
36 Cross .. resignation, departure, judgement to be endured, sorow, pain, suffering, destiny, an ending, relationship breakup or longlasting relationship, ... of course burdens and worries

Knighting:
1 Rider with 18 Dog and 17 Stork; 18 Dog + 36Cross; 18 Dog+1Rider; 26 Book+17 Stork; 26 Book+15 Bear; 36 Cross+23 Mice; 29 Woman+23 Mice; 29 Woman+15 Bear, ..

I repeat, This is Your reading, your cards, and for me that is the main thing that matters. What makes sense to You. What Your intuition, Your gut inspired  :)
Neves mind what I "say". I'm posting this notes only because We're learning and exchaging thoughts and ideias  8)

Namaste!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:30:44 PM by heitor »