Author Topic: August 2013 reading exchange-moiramas & Heitor  (Read 1803 times)

Moiramas

August 2013 reading exchange-moiramas & Heitor
« on: August 01, 2013, 01:36:33 PM »
Hello Heitor :)
I am happy to try a reading for you for this month's reading exchange:)

My question:I have applied to the university abt accepting me to begin my studies there...they said they will reply during this month,August..what will be their final decision?will i be accepted to continue my studies there?

I will wait for your question,when you return.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:42:32 PM by Moiramas »

heitor

• In midst of movement & chaos keep stilness inside
Re: August 2013 reading exchange-moiramas & Heitor
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 07:25:50 AM »
Good day Moiramas  :)

I've been a bit ill and not feeling very well which I confess is causing me some difficulties in concentrating, but I did not wanted to "fail" my committal to our exchange reading so, here it is:

QUESTION: I have applied to the university abt accepting me to begin my studies there...they said they will reply during this month,August..what will be their final decision?will i be accepted to continue my studies there?

ANSWER: 12 Birds, 26 Book, 15 Bear

12 Birds is a negative card which determines nervousness, concerns, however, is also the letter of vocal communication. inspiration and ideias. Predicts telephone calls and doors opening relating to work, new work or new projects. It tells that it is the moment to increase the curiosity and develop learning, pointing towards further education or aditional training courses, seminars, etc.. which should be taken.

26 Book, is a card that can contain unknow data until is revealed. A book is a source of information and/or knowledge, people learn from books as well school/studies is another meaning. It talks about learning, studies, courses, seminars and and although it also indicates secrets and situations or facts that we do not know of.

12 Birds+26 Book = students, seminars, classes,

15 Bear, for me is a positive card. Shows strength, endurance, wellness. Offers great source of energy, vitality, power and above all constructive intelligence. Provides good results and brings all the possibilities of being a winner, the objectives are achieved in a short period of time. Positive benefits in all areas of life.

In conclusion:
My reading is that YES, You will be accepted to continue your studies. Above all because it is the fruit of You desire and deep will.
Your desire will be fulfilled. Because it's something you desire very much and in which you have your focus, concentration, energy and motivation. As a newbie I often hesitate and I'n not sure, but this being said, ..... I have a feeling they realize your great commitment to what You request and that is one main reason to consider Your application.
You will not have to wait long for the answer and this should be via a phone call.

My question: I am thinking about making a change in my life, which it's massive in responsability and consequences but may determine my future.
QUESTION: In my thoughts and desire to change my life, what should be the path to follow in order to be successful?

All the best
--------------------------------------------------------------
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

heitor

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 08:48:31 AM »
Hi Moraimas  :)

After publishing the post I realized that my question may not be the most suitable for a 3 cards line spread.  :-[
If that is the case, please do not take it into account and consider a correction and a new question.

NEW QUESTION:
Can I still hope for a job offer by B?

Best regards  :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:52:52 AM by heitor »
"It is not what We get. But who We become, what we contribute that gives meaning to Our lives.",  Anthony Robbins

Moiramas

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 06:02:55 PM »
Hello Heitor,i really appreciate you two readings you did for me,and even more now that i know you dont feel very well...i hope you will get well soon.

I tried asking both questions...
i am also still a beginner with the Lenormand.

For the first question:
I don't know about the theme,of your question,or sicumstances...but i thought to give it a try...

Book Tower Mountain

It looks like to be able to realize this major change which looks more like vision and ambition(Tower)...
You should get to initiative and act ..somehow is up to you...to continue learning(Book),and create alternatives(Mountain,find other way to avoid obstacles)
having perseverance(Mountain), and being stubborn!(Mountain)
To deal with difficulties-it appears that a person or a situation would be an obstacle to changes-in order for you to progress and move forward that thing or person needs to be dealt with.(Mountain)
I try to complete as many interpretations come to mind about these cards ... and not knowing exactly the situation,but I would add that perhaps it would be wise to seek the help of a person-for support.(Book Tower)
In summary,a safety path is the best choice,have patience as it will take longer time than expected,(Mountain:delay)
....and seeing the glass is always half full (not half empty) ... see this as experience ...
maybe it will take two years to achive,the effect you want.

for next question:

Moon Bear Ship

The Moon is the card of emotions and feelings-I would say that this job offer is something you want and you do not see the situation clearly as it is...
The Bear card,most common meaning is 'the investment'-this work has to do with security or economic;
but when this card is representing a person,then gives to the person the characteristic 'effect'-B is manager of a company;
The last card that normally shows the result in question ...
Ship, I do not know whether i am right to this, but I think unfortunately the hope for a jpb offer by B. slip away ...
maybe the ship translated as advice,could be for doinga research elsewhere about offers for work,while you still wait for B.'s offer.

Moiramas

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 06:10:19 PM »
Good day Moiramas  :)

I've been a bit ill and not feeling very well which I confess is causing me some difficulties in concentrating, but I did not wanted to "fail" my committal to our exchange reading so, here it is:

QUESTION: I have applied to the university abt accepting me to begin my studies there...they said they will reply during this month,August..what will be their final decision?will i be accepted to continue my studies there?

12 Birds is a negative card which determines nervousness, concerns, however, is also the letter of vocal communication. inspiration and ideias. Predicts telephone calls and doors opening relating to work, new work or new projects. It tells that it is the moment to increase the curiosity and develop learning, pointing towards further education or aditional training courses, seminars, etc.. which should be taken.

26 Book, is a card that can contain unknow data until is revealed. A book is a source of information and/or knowledge, people learn from books as well school/studies is another meaning. It talks about learning, studies, courses, seminars and and although it also indicates secrets and situations or facts that we do not know of.

12 Birds+26 Book = students, seminars, classes,

15 Bear, for me is a positive card. Shows strength, endurance, wellness. Offers great source of energy, vitality, power and above all constructive intelligence. Provides good results and brings all the possibilities of being a winner, the objectives are achieved in a short period of time. Positive benefits in all areas of life.

In conclusion:
My reading is that YES, You will be accepted to continue your studies. Above all because it is the fruit of You desire and deep will.
Your desire will be fulfilled.i really hope so Because it's something you desire very much and in which you have your focus, concentration, energy and motivation  it is very true,i really desire to continue my studies, i know is a challenge but i look forward for this challenge  As a newbie I often hesitate and I'n not sure, but this being said, ..... I have a feeling they realize your great commitment to what You request and that is one main reason to consider Your application.
You will not have to wait long for the answer and this should be via a phone call.
wow, i was impressed when i read this,about the phone call,they said they will inform me about teir final decision, via a phone call...
I really want to return and finish my studies...thank you so much for the optimistic message through your reading...i will update when i will have their answer.
Thank you again,for your time,and effort for both readings you did for me

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:14:20 PM by Moiramas »

heitor

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Hi Moiramas!

The theme was about leaving my job and all that I have at present, mooving away to another country and try my luck there with some ideas and projects I have in mind. Meaning, a big change in live.
Perhaps a spread with more cards could have helped You out with some more information  :), or pehaps not  ;D. That said You actually were on the «money», my comments are as follows;

It looks like to be able to realize this major change which looks more like vision and ambition(Tower)... You're right it's all in my head yet, Is an ideia that I have envisioned and I whished I could make it a reality
You should get to initiative and act ..somehow is up to you...to continue learning(Book),and create alternatives(Mountain,find other way to avoid obstacles)
having perseverance(Mountain), and being stubborn!(Mountain) .. You're right, it's really my decision to go ahead and the obstacules are huget and a lot of them
To deal with difficulties-it appears that a person or a situation would be an obstacle to changes-in order for you to progress and move forward that thing or person needs to be dealt with.(Mountain) ... Yes, I know what You mean, it makes sense
I try to complete as many interpretations come to mind about these cards ... and not knowing exactly the situation,but I would add that perhaps it would be wise to seek the help of a person-for support.(Book Tower) Yes, You're quite right. I had this on my mind. Thank«s for point it out  :)
In summary,a safety path is the best choice, I understand and agree but, ... Well, there is no safety path as a choice if I decide to go ahead. Either I plunge or stay put  :)  :-[ ... have patience as it will take longer time than expected,(Mountain:delay) Ooopppsss!!! ....
....and seeing the glass is always half full (not half empty) ... see this as experience ...
maybe it will take two years to achive,the effect you want.

for next question:

Moon Bear Ship

The Moon is the card of emotions and feelings-I would say that this job offer is something you want and you do not see the situation clearly as it is... Well, I see it but I really really whish it was different  ;), so You're right  :)
The Bear card,most common meaning is 'the investment'-this work has to do with security or economic; Yes, Economy and investment is correct.
but when this card is representing a person,then gives to the person the characteristic 'effect'-B is manager of a company; Yes, this offer came from a top manager.
The last card that normally shows the result in question ...
Ship, I do not know whether i am right to this, but I think unfortunately the hope for a jpb offer by B. slip away ... Oh, I'm so sad, but I guess I had a feeling about it  :'(
maybe the ship translated as advice,could be for doinga research elsewhere about offers for work,while you still wait for B.'s offer. Yes, it is possible, I confess that I'm really confused with this situation, things do not seem to add up  :-\ .... Moon is very right  :)

Thank You very much for Your reading

Be positive and be strong. Do not be afraid, You're on the right track!
Let us see if I can find my way to  ;)

Keep me posted please, I really would like to hear of Your success  :)

Best wishes and all the best!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:19:52 PM by heitor »

Moiramas

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 10:18:15 AM »
I got their answer today...Via telephone call
Ubfortunately for me, my request to return to Uni. was rejected....They said is too late and that they already deleted my name from their list,ad the only way to return is to start from the very beginning again.
Maybe they changed their opinion after the reading you did..

Thank you Heitor.

heitor

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 02:08:19 PM »
Hi Moiramas!

I'm so sorry about the news from Your university and that they did not go has You whished  :( ..

Nevertheless, I understand that they do accept Your return. Not on the conditions that You would like but, You can do it.
Have You considered going for it? Because 12 Birds, 26 Book and 15 Bear, are also  indicating that You'll succed on this new project of learning, and this would be something that You should do for Yourself, for Your life.
If Your main goal is to have Your studies diploma and knowledge in this specific university, that it seems that «doors» are open right?!  :)
I do no wish to insist or lead You in a specific direction, it is your life and I do not know all the considerations that have to be made on this matter
... My message is for You to, do not became sad and quit. If this is something that You really wish for Yourself, give it some thought.

All the best!!

Going back on the reading (remembering):

Moiramas

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 02:14:24 PM »
Thank you very much for your ecouraging words...
Is a fact i am looking for alternatives,and i am sure i will manage to continue my studies...
Thank you again