Author Topic: November 2013 Exchange - CraftyGirl & TheLionandMoon  (Read 1590 times)

CraftyGirl

November 2013 Exchange - CraftyGirl & TheLionandMoon
« on: November 07, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »
Spread:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4
   5 - 6 - 7
      8 - 9

So how do you go about reading it? HINT: You keep making inverted triangles..!

You start by reading Card #1 and pair it with Card #2, (now hold that combined meaning in your head) and then blend their meaning with Card #5. Then you move on to card #2, pair it up with #3, and blend their meaning with card #6.

Readings due:
November 17

Feedback due: November 24

Haaaaa Lion, Nice to be paired with you. Lets do this.

My question:  Will B and I and up in a relationship ?
What is you question ?

thelionandmoon

Re: November 2013 Exchange - CraftyGirl & TheLionandMoon
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 08:32:22 PM »
How will things be resolved at work?

I'll do your reading this weekend...

Lion and Moon

CraftyGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 11:57:53 AM »

Child - Cross - Whip - Snake
      Star - Heart - Rider
          Tower - Man
              Clover

Tough reading, is it about love at work or some new projects and disagreements about the development ?
Calculating the cards I get Child: Its about something new

Child Cross:there are some setbacks in a new phase at work,
With stars its about new ideas in this new phase

Cross-Whip with heart: There is withheld anger going on and sadness because of / in emotional discussions.   

Whip-Snake: Again discussions an deceptions were going on at work. It takes a lot of your energy. Its about a big fight, lies with deceitful person, a woman maybe ? Jealousy is going on as well ?
With Rider this tells me this is about a new colleague ar some new information/news at work

Star-Heart with tower: I think that this is about a new purpose at work and want to put everything in it to gain succes at work.
Maybe you want to work alone on it.

Heart-Rider with Man: Luck is coming your way on this matter, thanks to a man.

Tower-Man with clover: This man at work will come up with a proposal and could end the problems at work. A sudden event will occure and therefor some problems at work will disapear, also some wishes will come true.

thelionandmoon

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:32:27 PM »
My apologies for the lateness- I've had some family trauma which absorbed my time. To answer your question:
Will C and B end up in a relationship? I am dissecting the exercise as described. I will then summarize.

Stork- Fox `- Key-  Coffin
    Lilies- Mice-Mountains
       Bouquet-Fish
          Man
Stork-Fox-Lilies:  Manipulating changes from an older man. Lilies can refer to experience-  so someone is quite experienced at manipulation in order to achieve desired change.

Fox- Key- Mice:  Deception is for certain and may lead to loss or anxiety.

Key -Coffin- MounTain: Certain that there will be an end to obstacles and challenges. This could be positive

Lily-Mice- Bouquet:  Mice card indicates a warning regarding previous card. Warning that what appears as a serene beautiful situation may not be the case as Fox is Above.   I still see the Lilies as an older man- so in that context Mice is raising a red flag concerning him. 

Mice - Mountain- Fish:  Mice to Right suggests worries/anxiety. Worries over many obstacles and challenges. The start of this relationship is  experiencing many ( Fish) challenges.  You may doubt his truthfulness.

Bouquet- Fish- Man. Seeing the man card verifies the readings focus question is acknowledged and refers to B .  B  offers invitations to many.

Summary- B will make many overtures and you may feel a calming sense when B is around. However, with the appearance of many negative cards which suggest deceit, lies, obstacles, loss and ending, I would say this doesnt bode well in a relationship.  The final cards, Bouquet- Fish- Man,  may allude to someone with many light hearted relationships- none serious.  However, if that works for you- I would say the answer is Yes- there will be a relationship, but not long term (Lilies- Mice).

Hope this has helped. As I am just getting back - please excuse that i havent yet resonded to your reading for me. I would like to dogest and offer some good feedback.

Best
LaM

CraftyGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »
thk you very much, i will responde in the weekend :)

CraftyGirl

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 03:21:06 PM »
My apologies for the lateness- I've had some family trauma which absorbed my time. To answer your question:
Will C and B end up in a relationship? I am dissecting the exercise as described. I will then summarize.

Stork- Fox `- Key-  Coffin
    Lilies- Mice-Mountains
       Bouquet-Fish
          Man
in the last month I get the lily with bouquet, fish fox a lot, so thats already confimation number 1 for me
Stork-Fox-Lilies:  Manipulating changes from an older man. Lilies can refer to experience-  so someone is quite experienced at manipulation in order to achieve desired change.
true, this guy is capable of sweeping you of your feet with his presence
Fox- Key- Mice:  Deception is for certain and may lead to loss or anxiety.
also true
Key -Coffin- MounTain: Certain that there will be an end to obstacles and challenges. This could be positive
also true,i put an end to it myself
Lily-Mice- Bouquet:  Mice card indicates a warning regarding previous card. Warning that what appears as a serene beautiful situation may not be the case as Fox is Above.   I still see the Lilies as an older man- so in that context Mice is raising a red flag concerning him. 
the guy often appears as the lily in my readings so yes, thats true, in the end it was just an illusion
Mice - Mountain- Fish:  Mice to Right suggests worries/anxiety. Worries over many obstacles and challenges. The start of this relationship is  experiencing many ( Fish) challenges.  You may doubt his truthfulness.

Bouquet- Fish- Man. Seeing the man card verifies the readings focus question is acknowledged and refers to B .  B  offers invitations to many.

Summary- B will make many overtures and you may feel a calming sense when B is around. However, with the appearance of many negative cards which suggest deceit, lies, obstacles, loss and ending, I would say this doesnt bode well in a relationship.  The final cards, Bouquet- Fish- Man,  may allude to someone with many light hearted relationships- none serious.  However, if that works for you- I would say the answer is Yes- there will be a relationship, but not long term (Lilies- Mice).

Hope this has helped. As I am just getting back - please excuse that i havent yet resonded to your reading for me. I would like to dogest and offer some good feedback.

Best
LaM
thk you, this reading confirmed to me that the guy is just a player

thelionandmoon

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 08:31:14 PM »

Child - Cross - Whip - Snake
      Star - Heart - Rider
          Tower - Man
              Clover

Tough reading, is it about love at work or some new projects and disagreements about the development ?
Calculating the cards I get Child: Its about something new
Yes therenisna potential for a new start.
Child Cross:there are some setbacks in a new phase at work,
With stars its about new ideas in this new phase
Again with the new start comes setbacks .
Cross-Whip with heart: There is withheld anger going on and sadness because of / in emotional discussions.   
Not sure.  Perhaps behind the scene
Whip-Snake: Again discussions an deceptions were going on at work. It takes a lot of your energy. Its about a big fight, lies with deceitful person, a woman maybe ? Jealousy is going on as well ?
With Rider this tells me this is about a new colleague ar some new information/news at work
A lot has be hidden til now. And even at that a lot more is not beng revealed.

Star-Heart with tower: I think that this is about a new purpose at work and want to put everything in it to gain succes at work.
Maybe you want to work alone on it.
The purpose at is point is prepping for a new start.

Heart-Rider with Man: Luck is coming your way on this matter, thanks to a man.

Tower-Man with clover: This man at work will come up with a proposal and could end the problems at work. A sudden event will occure and therefor some problems at work will disapear, also some wishes will come true.
this new start could be a welcome and a salvation.  Yet to be seen. Hopefully it will benefit me. I'll keep you posted.  Thanks

thelionandmoon

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 08:32:23 PM »
My comments follow ours. Sorry it isn't formatted for easy reading.  Again thanks