Author Topic: October 2013 Reading Exchange - Druidess & Elzbet  (Read 1589 times)

ak1277s

October 2013 Reading Exchange - Druidess & Elzbet
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:32:37 PM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:27:10 AM by Elzbet »

Druidess

Re: October 2013 Reading Exchange - Druidess & Elzbet
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
Hi Elzbet! I'm happy to be paired with you this month as well, and I'm looking forward to doing my first GT.

I have the same area of concern to look at, with two businesses: a holistic health company my husband and I own and my work on the psychic phone lines.

Blessed Be,
~Dru

ak1277s

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 02:53:26 PM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:26:47 AM by Elzbet »

Druidess

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:49:01 PM »
I have the same area of concern to look at, with two businesses: a holistic health company my husband and I own and my work on the psychic phone lines.

30-19-24-01-16-32-07-09-26
06-33-15-27-29-20-31-02-25
03-22-17-08-13-23-10-04-34
18-05-28-35-12-11-14-21-36

I've never tried a GT for two different businesses before. Normally, I would look at business related cards, such as the Tower or Ship. However, for this GT I chose to pick the two cards ahead of time to represent the businesses: Tree and Birds.

Looking at the Tree for the business you have with your husband: The Dog and Man appear on either side, reinforcing his involvement in it. The Tree is closer to the Man than the woman indicating he's more closely tied to the health business. The Dog indicates you are loyal to this business. He is more involved in this business than the other since he's not involved in the other, however he's not the more involved partner, that would be me. However, it looks like there is a big decision affecting the business (Tower-Key-Crossroad). It's as if blocks are being imposed on it (Tree mirrors Tower and Mountain, Tower is over Tree). Part of that could be that our hearts are in a different state than the one we live and we want to move, however we can't at this moment. I keep getting told two years (another meaning for the crossroads as well...two). We are in a bad location for our type of business and our area...too far from the city and people here don't like to drive.

It looks like there may have been some issues with cash flow (Tree knights Clouds, Bear and Coffin). It also looks like your husband would like to see more money coming in, and is working on it (Man's column and Man mirrors Heart and Fox). Make sure he doesn't accidentally make a mistake in his efforts to create change (Man//Fox). Yes, he would certainly like to see more money coming in, hounds me about it a bit occasionally. I'd love to see more coming in too, keep trying different avenues to help us grow. He is working on finding a different job to make more money as well.

Reading the diagonals (Tree-Stork-Letter-Star), it looks like some good news should alter things. Good to hear, we need it. Could also be the other thing I'm getting read to implement of doing email readings on a different site, and chat on yet another...branching out via chat/email.

Looking at the Birds for the psychic phone line: Birds mirroring Stars reinforces that the Birds involve psychic matters. Both cards are in the Woman's column and the Woman is over the Birds. It appears that this is where you're concentrating you're energy and you're in control of it. The Child indicates you might be making a new venture here.

The Birds knights the Stork, Letter, Garden and Scythe. A message has brought a decision to change this business. You might be adding something new. There's a lot of stress around this business. You're working at it, but it isn't growing like you'd hoped. You want it to be a good source of income, but you're not sure if it will. While things might be problematic now (Coffin-Mice), there's hope for a better cash flow (Bear-Sun and Tower-Bouquet).I sure hope so. We're tired of struggling financially. Things have been getting slightly better, but not enough better yet.

I think with both of these businesses, things are going to be trying for the near future. There's work, delays, and problems to overcome. There are things you enjoy about the businesses, but at least for the time presented in this spread, it doesn't look like there's going to be a huge windfall of money or success. There is potential thought and things could improve in the long run. Yes, in the long run we really feel the move to my home state will help us much. It's an area of the country that is much more open to this type of stuff, will allow us to have a shop as well as the healing center, and people there travel to get to everything, so it's not an obstacle like it is here. I think you're right on with this, no surprises and hope for the future. (I was hoping for better financial windfall now, but oh well, it is what it is.)

I'll be doing your reading later this week. I've had a hectic weekend, so haven't gotten to it yet.

Love and Blessings,
~Dru

Blessed Be,
~Dru

Druidess

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »
Elzbet, thank you for your patience waiting for me to do your GT. I rarely get time these days to relax and do things I want, but am taking it today (and learning to give myself more of that). Here's what I got, doing an 8 x 4 + 4 layout:

20 + 33 + 17 + 15 + 6 + 34+ 24 +32
3  +  9 + 30 + 10 + 18 + 12 + 5 + 22
14 + 28 + 8 + 2 + 35 + 25 + 13 + 21
36 + 4 + 27 + 1 + 29 + 19 + 7 + 26
              16 + 23 + 11 + 31

Corners: 20 + 32 + 26 + 36
You hope to get more recognition for your business, grow your reputation, but have been unsure how to do so and struggling in this area.

Fate Cards: 16 + 23 + 11 + 31
Expansion will happen quickly now because your efforts are paying off, though it's been a painful journey and sometimes things have detracted from it...the outlook now is good.

The line at the top tells me that although you've had doubts about making these changes, you've done so from your heart and they will be successful in growing your reputation (and thereby your business).

I also feel like one change you've made was to fire/get rid of someone who was in a strong position in the company or advised you, whose wisdom you trusted, but whose loyalty had become questionable. (14 + 28 + 8/3 + 28 + 27/36 + 28 + 30).

The cards around the Woman show growth happening soon, but watch out as there's still someone who could cause trouble and small delays with your new projects (reading the last two rows down in pairs).

Anchor knights Sun and Mice, meaning you've been worried about your work, but it will all work out fine. Clover + Anchor + Ring shows me luck around your new projects, and entering a new cycle of a bit of luck, Sun as your final card showing very lucky in the end.

OK, I await your feedback on my first GT. 
Blessed Be,
~Dru

ak1277s

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:25:45 AM by Elzbet »

Druidess

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »

I also feel like one change you've made was to fire/get rid of someone who was in a strong position in the company or advised you, whose wisdom you trusted, but whose loyalty had become questionable. (14 + 28 + 8/3 + 28 + 27/36 + 28 + 30).

This hasn't happened in my business. I am the only person in it. I have, however, recently found out someone I thought was a friend was lying to me, so this probably has more to do with my personal life than business.

I did have the feeling that this was more personal, but wasn't sure.

You did really well for your first GT! I think you're a natural at it! Thank you. I wasn't sure about this part here, but your confirmation of a friend this was true about made me feel better since it did feel personal, not business, though I wondered if a financial advisor of sorts, even if not professionally...someone who was guiding you or whose advise you sought.
Blessed Be,
~Dru