Author Topic: October 2013 reading exchange - ohjays & Justagirl  (Read 1370 times)

ohjays

October 2013 reading exchange - ohjays & Justagirl
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:10:41 AM »
Hi Justagirl,

Nice to meet you.

What area would you like me to focus on in your grand tableau reading? If you have any specific questions around that, let me know that. Basic background info can help to confirm the cards are "correct" but isn't required.

For me: how about a general look at my work this month? I'm a computer professional at a corporation. I'm adjusting to increased responsibilities.

Thanks!

Justagirl

Re: October 2013 reading exchange - ohjays & Justagirl
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 10:43:34 PM »
Hi ohjays,

Thanks for starting the exchange  :)

My question is about a recurring dream I keep having about a man I don't know.  What it may mean or who he is. If it's too hard to answer that,  a general work reading for the month is good.

Justagirl

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 02:46:42 PM »
18-10-08-02-02-32-22-16-03
27-14-30-34-26-12-19-17-35
33-25-09-31-36-24-23-04-28
11-21-05-07-06-20-15-29-13

I looked at the Fox for work. There are a lot of changes going on, as shown by the Scythe, Coffin,  and Stork. You don't have a lot of control over what's happening.  The change is being imposed on you by someone you know. Loyalty is being tested and appears to be ending (Dog-Scythe-Coffin). It looks like there was a message that ended an old commitment,  but this was positive because a friend made a change that brought you happiness.   Things are still in the midst of change and this is delaying commitments (Scythe-Fox-Ring-Mountain ). Fox is in house of Whip which is in house of Man. The Fox also knights the Whip. There's a lot of activity and pressure on you, maybe even the feeling of burning both ends of the candle. Be careful you don't let it affect your health (Fox knights Tree). Fox knighting Clover and Sun show that you enjoy your job and are quite good at it.

I hope that makes some sense and isn't completely wrong. :)

ohjays

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 07:46:32 PM »
Thank you.

I will do your reading over the weekend, and will share some initial feedback then as well.

ohjays

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 07:24:43 PM »
Hello Justagirl,

Here is your reading about your dreams.

02 10 08 23 35 31 27 34 16
26 33 36 22 12 07 19 18 28
13 01 30 06 32 15 09 21 04
17 14 05 25 29 11 03 24 20

I determined before I did this spread that I would look at the Man as the most probable indicator of the man in your recurring dream; and possibly the Dog, depending on which was around other relevant cards. I also thought the Moon and Stars would be good to look at. Otherwise, I thought I'd see how the cards fell. :)

First, the Woman has the Moon above her -- showing the dream that weighs on your mind. She is also in the house of the Moon, emphasizing this and also helping to confirm the spread. The Ring indicates recurrence. The Whip indicates communication, perhaps thoughts and often strife. This shows me that you have recurring dreams related to some unpleasant thoughts or communication.

The Moon itself is touching Clouds, Birds and Bear -- who links back to the Whip. I get the sense that your dreams touch on confusion about your communication with the Bear. Moon is in the house of the Mice, showing anxiety manifesting in your dreams. (The Birds can also be anxiety.) The Whip (or Rod) is in the house of the Key, which emphasizes that there was a serious disagreement at the root of the dreams.

The dream is about a man you don't know, so next I looked at the Man. He is touching the Stars -- my other dream-related card in this reading -- as well as Dog and the House. I believe this man in your dreams represents someone you know well. He is someone you trust and look up to; who is family, or just like family. I believe this is someone in your life that you don't recognize when he's in your dreams. He is good with money or financially well off, and who has an aspect of distance to you.

In summary: I believe your recurring dreams are a symptom of stress and anxiety, and possibly loss. This is all related to someone who you know well and look up to; someone who is -- or is like -- family. I believe you experienced a falling out with this person, which is causing your dreams.

While I could pull a bit more from the cards, this feels more personal than I want to get in a forum exchange. :) I welcome any feedback you are comfortable sharing.

Thank you for letting me read for you! (I will post my feedback separately, to keep this thread somewhat ordered.)

Justagirl

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 01:25:37 PM »
Hi ohjays,

Thanks for the reading!

The dream is really pleasant. The setting is a comfortable and opulent room.  Everything about the dream is comfortable and nice, as if the future holds really good things.  All conversations are positive. The man in it is physically imposing like a bear (tall, muscular, large boned), but very safe.

I haven't had a serious disagreement with anyone.  I do have some male friends who are like family and do well with finances. In terms of distance one is from another country originally, so he would be the closest match.

Thanks!

ohjays

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 03:28:16 PM »
Hi Justagirl,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm surprised I didn't touch on anything you could relate to. The cards seemed very aligned to the question, from my perspective. But sometimes that happens. I appreciate the feedback, regardless. :)

Here is my feedback from your reading for me.

I looked at the Fox for work. There are a lot of changes going on, as shown by the Scythe, Coffin,  and Stork. You don't have a lot of control over what's happening.
That is certainly possible. I am not aware of any specific changes, although companies are often trying to improve the way they do things, so there will be some of that going on. Since that comes from higher up, you are right that my control is minimal. ;)

The change is being imposed on you by someone you know. Loyalty is being tested and appears to be ending (Dog-Scythe-Coffin).
Well, any changes would come from upper management, who I do know. I can't say I've had any tests of loyalty yet. I'm certainly quite loyal to my own boss.

It looks like there was a message that ended an old commitment,  but this was positive because a friend made a change that brought you happiness.   Things are still in the midst of change and this is delaying commitments (Scythe-Fox-Ring-Mountain ). Fox is in house of Whip which is in house of Man. The Fox also knights the Whip. There's a lot of activity and pressure on you, maybe even the feeling of burning both ends of the candle. Be careful you don't let it affect your health (Fox knights Tree). Fox knighting Clover and Sun show that you enjoy your job and are quite good at it.

I hope that makes some sense and isn't completely wrong. :)

I can't relate to old commitments or a friend's change. But I can relate to the activity and pressure that I have experienced, as my new responsibilities have been stressful. I have been conscious of it possibly affecting my health; and have made steps to alleviate my stressful reactions, for that reason. I will continue to do so.

Yes, I do enjoy my job, and I do think I'm good at it.

Thank you for the reading! I will let you know if anything comes up over the month that seems to relate to the theme of change that you picked up on.