Author Topic: Love Reading (January) Exchange 2014  (Read 3432 times)

Moiramas

Re: Love Reading (January) Exchange 2014
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 07:54:44 PM »
Is going to be a challenge for me,as i do rarely the 8x4+4 spread and i still have work until i will learn how it works...but also is going to be fun :)

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 07:56:06 PM »
I will be posting mine soon, you can use it as a template if you wish.
Regards,
Mr. Lenormand -- Learn Lenormand

Druidess

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
Is going to be a challenge for me,as i do rarely the 8x4+4 spread and i still have work until i will learn how it works...but also is going to be fun :)

Ah, that's my favorite. The one I don't use is the 9x4. Go figure, why we're drawn to one over another. *shrug*  ???
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Maddy

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 07:54:17 AM »
Hi Mr. L,
where can I find here the template that both you and Moiramas used? It looks like you could electronically move cards into the right place?

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 09:49:36 AM »
Do you have Photoshop? It's my photoshop file... so I did it for Moiramas, but I could "upload" the Photoshop file...
Regards,

Maddy

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 11:43:32 AM »
I don't have PS. Could I still use your file? It looks great here.

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 11:59:51 AM »
No, you'd need Photoshop to use it. You could do what I used to do before photoshop...

I had scanned all the pictures from my lenormand deck, saved them by number (01-rider) with the best resolution possible. Then I'd open a larger blank image and "fit them all into the screen and saved it as an image file... you might be able to do the same with a Photoshop alternative, or you can test photoshop for free for 30 days and use my file..

I just had to get something like it for my i.ReadCards reports... it's so much simpler than the creating the image yourself over and over again.

Regards,

Druidess

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »
No, you'd need Photoshop to use it. You could do what I used to do before photoshop...

I had scanned all the pictures from my lenormand deck, saved them by number (01-rider) with the best resolution possible. Then I'd open a larger blank image and "fit them all into the screen and saved it as an image file... you might be able to do the same with a Photoshop alternative, or you can test photoshop for free for 30 days and use my file..

I just had to get something like it for my i.ReadCards reports... it's so much simpler than the creating the image yourself over and over again.

Nice idea. I can probably do this in a program I have from Corel. I've just been taking the pics of the readings with my camera and sending them for my Etsy readings and blog posts, and that's what I was going to do here too. Maybe I'll play with Corel first!
Blessed Be,
~Dru

Maddy

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2014, 03:35:41 AM »
Wow. I am going to stick with the word doc template. It's less vivid, but it works too.

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 09:37:08 AM »
Folks, I have the kids this week, but I was thinking that we could have a follow-up discussion on this reading exchange in the advanced section. I will also be adding the cards in image format to your posts when time allows for each of your readings to allow for an in-depth discussion.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 09:43:21 AM by Mr. Lenormand »
Regards,

Mr. Lenormand

• Administrator
    • Learn Lenormand
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2014, 09:48:28 AM »
Oh, and those of you that have requested comments, I will likely get to them this following weekend, when the kids have switched back to their mother's...
Regards,